Based in Istanbul,Turkey.
Graduate of METU Economic and Administrative Sciences Faculty.
Worked as a professional executive in several national and international companies including Hürriyet, Turkish Daily Journal.
Completed Basic Photography Education at IFSAK (Istanbul Cinema and Photography Amateurs Association).
Worked with photographer Emre Ogan on the theme of portrait and studio photography.
Performed photography workshops with children and volunteers at TEGV and CYDD (NGOs Turkey).
Works mainly on Portrait and Street Photography.
Since 2015 focusing on documenting social issues and/or under-represented heritage communities.
A joint documentary “Hijras: Third Gender” is completed in 2015.
Working on a documentary 'Child and Sex Trafficking in Nepal' with the collaboration of a local NGO 'Mercy Nepal'
Ongoing project Brick Makers of India and Tribes of Gujarat, India.
Member of IFSAK.
• Interview on RH+ Art Magazine, February 2015 Issue
• Interview on Rotka Online Magazine, 2015
• Interview Digital SLR Magazine, July 2017
• Interview APF Magazine, July 2017
• Article on Wanderlust UK Magazine, October 2017
• Interview Esquire Magazine, January 2018
• Exhibitions 'Incredible India' at Avignon and Gordes, France - 2015
• Exhibition 'Mudra' at Salon Supa, İstanbul - 2016
• Collective Exhibition ‘Contact Planet”, Chile - 2017
• Exhibition at Intl. 7th Bursa PhotoFest “Dadar Flower Market”, Bursa Turkey - 2017
• Exhibition “Hands” at Art Primitve Gallery, Sarzana-Italy- 2017
• Photo Talks at 3rd Fethiye PhotoFest, Fethiye, Turkey- 2017
• Selected as "Coup de Coeur" by ANI Association at Visa Pour L'Image Perpignan Photojournalism Festival with a joint project, France - 2015
• MIFA Awards Honorable Mention, Moscow -2016
- For order prints or for all other queries please drop me an e-mail to email@example.com or see the Contact page.
- High resolutions are available for all photos for any print sizes required.
Thanks for visiting and discovering my photography.